Only One

I am writing a fanfic/story..that always changes depending on my mind,LOL
lots of versions and scattered plots..
the thing is, sometimes i think that i am too immersed with my story..
that my feelings affected with my characters' feelings and emotion -_-
is it good or bad?

anyway, recently KPOP Star's contestant Andrew Choi sang Boa's Only One. What an amazing cover!
he sang it with an acoustic guitar and his soulful, full of emotion voice really make the song more emotional.
He is like the korean version of Neyo. Also, he changed the lyrics and make it with english. The judges also enjoyed his performance. JYP looked like he was gonna cry XD

I will make sure this song will become the base/idea of some of my plots. 
Here, take some time to watch this video of Andrew Choi below! don't forget to comment~! heheh



and also, here's the original version of Only one by Boa :D




cheers~ ^O^




No comments:

Post a Comment